Can anybody share Demproject created using FluentData

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Hi guys am new to the fluentdata & also to mvc.but earlier i have worked using entityframe work.
bt nw i have to use FluentData for my coming project.please share some useful information.
Jul 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM
You can give a try to Fluency Template. https://fluentdata.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Fluency&referringTitle=Home
In order to make it simple instead of registering the external tool for template simply include the template in your Visual Studio Project. Then update it somthing like below where all you need is to hardcode the namespace, connection string and connection string name values in template. Finally when you will save the changes it will ask you to exectue the template. If every thing goes smooth it will generate the Domain layer code. You can read more about using the generated code in WIKI article I mentioned above.
string ns = "Your.Domain"; //Host.ResolveParameterValue(null, null, "ns");
string connectionString = "Server=.;Database=YOUR_DB_NAME;Trusted_Connection=true"; //Host.ResolveParameterValue(null, null, "cs");
string connectionStringName = "YOUR_CONNECTION_STRING_NAME"; //Host.ResolveParameterValue(null, null, "csn");
Aug 6, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Hi Folks i am retrieving Name from database to drop down list. Now i want to display the selected value from DropDown in a page. My code is like follows to retrieve data,am using Fluent data as a framework.
My COntroller Action is

var query = Abc.GetProducts();
        ViewBag.EnterpriseId = new SelectList(query.AsEnumerable(), "EnterpriseId", "Name");
        return View();
My view is ,
@Html.DropDownList("EnterpriseID", (SelectList) ViewBag.EnterpriseID, "--Select Resource--")